Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Brass Wall Sconces: 1, 2, & 3

I’m nearing completion on my bathroom remodel. I’ll be featuring that next on the blog after I finish the grouting then install the new light fixtures. I spent a lot of time in my search for the perfect bathroom vanity fixtures comparing styles, finishes, and prices.

The lighting and the hardware is the jewelry so I had to find ones that complemented the style of the space. I settled on these brass vanity lights, they are traditional but elegant too. You’ll see those in the refreshed bathroom space when I feature it!

In my search I found many beautiful brass wall sconces. These versions are hardwired not plug-in sconces.

Singles

fluted / abbey halo / sculptural faceted

cyprus / essential tube / haleigh wallchiere

block bar / milano led / exposier brass

louis oval / beckham square / swing arm

 

 

Doubles

celeste / jerdore  / antique brass kaylin

mod turn / clinton / midcentury

forum double / mod creation / double curve

antique glass / riverbend two light / tara pillar

 

Triples

milk glass / leigh curve

buckingham swing / vega

scuptural faceted / frosted aged brass

angler / pearson

branch prism / hudson valley

Via HVAC http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment