Sunday, April 11, 2021

Weekend Reading 4.11.21

Thanks so much for all the love on the recent bathroom refresh, your comments on the blog and Insta were so kind! I took a two days off to rest after that whirlwind remodel and watched a few classic movies with my 17 year old daughter. She’s passionate about film and cinematography so we’re watching award winners like The Godfather and Gone with the Wind and everything in between so she can understand the history of film, and she’s introducing me to quirkier less known movies I’ve never seen. It’s so fun, we’re having the best conversations.

This week I’m pulling together the sources and materials for the bathrooms on my newest flip house project. The plumber is coming to move some pipes around he needs the valves and fixtures so I’m focused on details that need to happen before tile and other finishes. I’m also photographing a client’s kitchen that I helped renovate. The pandemic slowed the process but it’s finally done, I’ll share that soon.

Favorite links from the week:

This Nordic inspired kitchen renovation featuring black appliances.

From granite to faux marble: check out this countertop transformation.

Love these budget DIY patio chairs inspired by retail versions.

This Mexican artist transforms discarded glass into colorful hearts.

The special relationship between Prince Philip and the Queen.

Switch things up with these ideas for egg dishes for breakfast and brunch.

Things to plan for this summer for when the kids get bored.

Some countries that are open to vaccinated travelers.

Planning for summer break: the best lakes in the U.S. to visit.

Benefits of friendships with people that can do nothing for you.

The seven types of rest every person needs.

Via HVAC http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment