Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Summer Vacation

This week I’m on vacation! I’m on a road trip to meet all of my extended family on the Colorado river and stay in houses we rented. I’ll be spending time with my family, cousins, and siblings. I’m excited to enjoy the best of summer with some of my favorite people so I will not be posting content on the blog this week, that way I can totally relax.

I hope you are all taking time off this summer too. After a long pandemic and the restrictions of summer in 2020 which none of us will forget, this month and next are great opportunities to put work obligations aside and check in to living life. Summer feels extra special this year, doesn’t it?

I’ll be back to sharing content next week!

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

Via HVAC http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment